Testimonials

I joined a yoga class 2 years ago and find it wonderfully relaxing, challenging and stimulating. I am in my late sixties and my biggest regret is that I did not discover this wonderful method of staying agile, flexable and energised many years ago.
Owen

I started doing yoga because I wanted to get fit and get flexible.  From doing yoga I found a sense of energy and well being afterwards. I would encourage everyone to give yoga a try, it is both challenging and rewarding.
Joanne

I have been doing yoga for three years. I used to suffer from persistent lower back pain. Yoga has almost entirely eradicated this - how do I know? Because if I stop for even a couple of weeks it comes back. Yoga is fantastic for my flexibility and I believe a lot of men would benefit from regular yoga.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment